What is Hotel : Hotel is a service orientation industry which provides accommodation food and drinks, security, fast food and recreation in exchange of money .
What is Service : Service means art of serving food and drinks to the guest or customer. (F and B department is largest department in the hotel).
WAITER means —–
W = Waiting
A = Attitude
I = Intelligent
T = Tactful
E = Efficient
R = Reliable
—– The Five Main Catering Sectors…..
- Food and beverage for profit.
- Food and beverage for convince cost provision or industrial and welfare catering.
- Food and beverage for a captive clients.
- Food and beverage for a non- captive.
- Food and beverage for a semi- captive clients.